RE: Spridget problem

To: "'George Procyshyn'" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spridget problem
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 09:11:59 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"
In my experience, the 1500 head cracks (I'm 2/3 so far, just because I
didn't get the third one inspected yet).  If it were me and I already had
the head off anyway, I would certainly take it to a machine shop for an
inspection.  It doesn't cost much to get it looked at, and could save him a
lot of trouble in the long run.

adrian