JC Whitney cheap stuff

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: JC Whitney cheap stuff
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:35:06 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I saw in JC Whitney a replacement flasher module that they claim to be twice
as loud as a 'normal' one.  As someone who occasionally leaves his blinker
on for a foot or two after the corner once in a great great while...  this
sounds good.  Has anyone tried it?

Also on page 91 of their catalogue is a listing for a 'universal door and
trunk weatherstripping' that looks to be a cheap yet suitable replacement
for spridgets.  Has anyone tried it?

The last item I ordered was the replacement polyurethane sway bar bushing
set with mounting straps.  The straps should fit the spridget holes
according to the listed dimensions, and they come in all sizes including the
9/16" I need.  At $9.95 for the whole set, it looks like a bargain.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye