Re: 262 on list

To: mpcook@highaltitude.com, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: 262 on list
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 16:15:48 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 04/04/2000 11:03:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mpcook@highaltitude.com writes:

<< My first spridget was a blue 1960 Midget, which
 I drove daily in Connecticut in the early '70's.  I bought the blue one
 because my 1961 MGA which I had totalled the year before (by rear-ending a
 Danbury CT police car) had also been blue.  >>

Ahhhhh...the memories,  my first LBC was a Riley 1.5..MGA chassis basically
including the twin SUs amd a 4 door sedan (saloon) body.  Drove it right
smack into the back of a 64 Ford Galaxie police cruiser in downtown Waco,
Texas...it's a wonder I lived to tell about it....