Re: Lurkers / New List Members / Silent Majority

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Lurkers / New List Members / Silent Majority
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 23:46:34 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
all right jay, I've got a 74 midget, definitely not concors, just a daily
driver. we enjoy the open air driving it offers and if i remember correctly
the original midgets were designed by early motorcycle drivers trying to get
the feel of the open road but with four wheels. i also own a 63 Harley
Sportster of which i have rode hard and long so i guess this is where my love
for the midget actually started. I'm getting a little to old to kick start
the Harley.  years ago we had a shop that all we worked on was lbcs and i
really enjoyed it. just now have i been able to own one of  my own. i hope to
purchase a 56 MGA in dire need of restoration in the near future and if i can
ever talk to the owner of this 67 sprite i spotted......., you know the rest.
the list has already offered up a lot of info that had helped me keep my
midget going (and stopping). i thank you all for being there and i enjoy the
non lbc banter also. you all keep up the good work and I'll try and add some
in the future.
bill r
74 midget
63 Harley