Re: Lurkers / would-be-buyers

To: "Brian Mix" <brianmix@home.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lurkers / would-be-buyers
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:50:36 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Brian,
On a nickel maybe. I would take a good look at the brakes, they should be
better. Probably has cheap pads/shoes for one thing.

The 948 and 1098 are under powered in any form approaching stock but still
should be quick in 1st because of the 4.22. Could be a retarded timing
problem.

2nd on VERY steep hills (if I lost my momentum) was not unusual for me when
I was running a 948.

Larry Miller