Re: Lurkers / New List Members / Silent Majority

To: Rick Fisk <rickfisk@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: Lurkers / New List Members / Silent Majority
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 21:48:25 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Rick Fisk wrote:

> There are about a zillion different cars I'd like to own, but my current dream
> car is a Ferrari 360 Modena.  I know, I know - it's not an LBC<g>, but dang!
>what
> a machine.  If I could convince my wife to sell our house and live in a tent I
> might be able to afford one.  Fat chance - LOL.

Rick here is what you need to do.

1.  Find the Ferrari you want.
2.  Get a girl friend (trust me this will make sense)
3.  Do not let the wife find out about the girl friend or the plan will not
work.
4.  Get the girl friend to pose as your wife.  This is done by telling her
that the two of you will sell the house and move to where ever she wants.
5.  Sell the house.
6.  Cash the check.
7.  Buy the Ferrari.
8.  Drive like hell by yourself.