Re: Distributors ( Dizzy ? )

To: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Subject: Re: Distributors ( Dizzy ? )
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 14:14:28 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Moss sells the Mallory dual point distributor.  Lucas distributors are
apparaently not available new in the US, according to a few local sources
when I tried to buy one last year.

If these other sources have new Lucas distributors, I'd be happy to know it,
in case I need another one.  (I probably will).

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget
'68 Sprite