Re: Generator advice

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, richard.hill@sri.com
Subject: Re: Generator advice
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 11:43:56 -0700 (PDT)
Rich,

There really isn't too much that can wear out in these things. The only
replacement parts, are the brushes, and the bearings. My first guess is to open
it up and check the brushes, and clean the armature. Do you have a copy of a
bugeye factory shop manual?? there is a lot of detail about the generator in
these. If you don't I can take a look at mine this weekend and make you a copy
of that section, or you can always stop by on Sat and borrow it.

Regards - Bryan (59-bugeye)
San Jose - CA