Fel-Pro Grey bolt prep

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fel-Pro Grey bolt prep
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 23:14:21 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Awhile back I posted to the list that Fel-Pro had a product called Grey Bolt
Prep, it is a "low strength threadlocker, lubricates and seals any engine
bolt, graphite for anit-seize protection".

Don't worry if you never tried it because Permatex has bought Fel-Pro and it
is no longer being made.  This stuff was great it worked like loctite
(permatex product), but once it was broke loose you could spin the nut or
bolt out by hand unlike loctite which you fight all the way to the end of
the threads.

It came in a small grey and white tube and was part No. GRA2, anybody that
can find me a case of it I will give you a Datsun 210 5-speed and pay for
the case. I would also be glad if anybody found some during their shopping
for parts if they would buy me any they find.

Permatex is also not going to produce most of the Fel-Pro line of gaskets
anymore either, so if you like them buy now!
        Crash