ISO 32

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: ISO 32
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 14:34:03 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi guys!

Well ... I picked up my compressor last night and with my usual luck, the
handle bolts did not come with it.  :(

But, my question is: the manual says to use SAE 30 industrial grade
compressor oil.  All that I have been able to find so far is ISO 32 or ISO
68 compressor oil.  ( both of which have industrial in their descriptions )
Does anyone know how these relate to SAE 30?

The Campbell Hausfeld 1-800-543-6400 hot-line doesn't answer.  I'm not sure
if I can get there from here.

I just spent 2 hours driving from store to store and I'm frustrated.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca