Re: Parts on order....

To: bohler@hooked.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts on order....
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 15:42:44 EDT
In a message dated 4/7/2000 7:30:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bohler@hooked.net writes:

<<  She was showing an interest in helping; particularly
 when he mentioned after he got some parts he'd see if it'd "turn over" --
 she said she'd help turn it over!!    >>

LOL--Sometimes we have to remember that youngsters are concrete thinkers!!!
Once when my oldest (now a 26 year old police officer) son was about 5 years
old, my wife couldn't get her car started and ran the battery down trying.
My truck was parked behind her so I opted to back my truck out and push her
car into the street where I could maneuver my truck nose to nose with it to
jump her off.  I had my wife get into the car, and my necessity, my son
climbed into the seat with her.  As I approached the front of the car in my
truck, my son asked my wife:  "What is Daddy going to do?"  She told him, "He
is going to jump the car!"  Whereupon his eyes got big as saucers as he
awaited my becoming airborne to launch over his head in the truck as he
uttered, "WOW!"

--David C.