Order Stickers

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Order Stickers
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 16:25:28 -0700
Please read this carefully.

The new stickers will have the autox.team.net just a bit shorter to fit
the arrow. The lower fonts will have to be changed because they tend to
break when peeling off the vinyl. A different lower case font will be
used.
The stickers are available in positive and negative print for
applications inside the windshield (neg) or on the body panels, tool
boxes, books, foreheads, etc (pos).
Here are the in stock colors.....
Black
White
Red
Kelly Green
British Racing Green
Medium Blue
Yellow
These colors are also available but with a 10 order minimum (so ask your
buddies)
Or there is a $10 EXTRA fee meaning 1 sticker would be $13, but 2 would
only be $16.
Gold
Silver
Burgandy (probably be enough burgandy to avoid the $10)
Pink (just for you Jay)
Gray
Navy Blue

Each sticker is $3 (based on a 300 minimum that I hope we meet)
Shipping is real simple. YOU send ME a self addressed stamped envelope
and $3 for each sticker you want and I will stuff them in your envelope
and mail it back to you. If your address is wrong, you can't blame me.
Stamps are .33 cents. If you want 15 or 20 stickers, please put 2 stamps
on the envelope.
Cash works, personal checks, money orders, and I can take Paypal
(creditcards) for those of you who are familiar with it. If not, check
it out at

https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=spritenut%40exit109.com

You even make $5 just for signing up and it is totally free.

Please put a note in the reply with
How many positive (tool box) and what color(s)
How many negative (windshield) and what color(s)

Maybe I will try to post an order form in my next message to keep it
simple.
Stickers will be ready in a few days pending color choices, My dad will
run one color at a time. So if you want Pink, you have to wait a couple
weeks.
An email to me (not the list) so I can get a close count in advance
would be great. Just email me telling me how many of what color you will
be ordering so we can start the ball rolling.

Order form on next post.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ