Just back from Spridgetstock Yaal!

To: "Spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just back from Spridgetstock Yaal!
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 00:51:43 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Guys
I have just got back from experiencing the delights and hospitality of
Elizabeth and Fisher. This is the first event I have been to out here and I
was impressed with the gracious nature of everybody there. I was supposed to
meet them all yesterday on the way through Austin but pressure of work yadda
yadda.

Still I finally made it out to Comfort this afternoon and I had a great time
meeting all the people and putting faces to names even if some of the faces,
well lets not go into that  ;>) The food was excellent and the people were
equally as entertaining with much humor and Spridget-speak.
If you have never been out there you should make a point in going, you will
not regret it. The Texas LBC shrine needs all the converts it can get!

If you missed the event all together (you still have a chance It was in full
swing when I left!) You should kick yourself, these people are some of the
best people you will ever have the honor to meet let alone share a beer or
two with. I feel proud to know them all.

Several picture were taken and will be posted on a website, I can't remember
who's (Brads I think, I was mid Shiner at the time) But to be able to see
them you have to swear allegiance to the cause and give Elizabeth money
whenever she asks, as she really needs a fence <grin>
You will then be given a secret handshake to use  and the access codes to
enable you to see the secret pictures from Spridgetstock 2K
Thanks again folks

Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems