Re: Internal Dizzy Wiring

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Internal Dizzy Wiring
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 13:08:36 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Toby,

If I understand you correctly, yes you should have replaced it with the same
type of wire according to what I have read.

I have a blurb about it somewhere in a newsletter from Obsolete Automotive.
( www.obsoleteauto.com ).  I know that you can get them there.  They must be
available from other sources also.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada