Re: TAKE A LOOK AT THIS

To: "McNaughton, W.J." <WJMcNaughton@SmithLyons.ca>
Subject: Re: TAKE A LOOK AT THIS
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:43:37 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, biffjones@erols.com
You know,
It's amazing. I  looked at these pics this morning and my reaction was that
this was a "FROGEYE" as well.

I looked a little closer but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now that you
and Biff pointed out the tranny, I think you are right. Also the dash is
slightly different.

But my reaction came from the my impressions of the exterior. There is
something about the exterior of this car that looks different, but again I
can't seem to pin it down. Maybe its the way that the wheels SIT in the
wheel wells. (?)

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT