Re: A.H. Spares panels**Spridgetstock**!!!

To: JustBrits@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A.H. Spares panels**Spridgetstock**!!!
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:23:23 EDT
In a message dated 04/06/2000 9:27:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time, JustBrits
writes:

<< You would know how to drive THAT big a car nor be able to handle the
HorsePower, Robert!!!  >>

Ed, I've been married three times, I can handle anything!

It was a pleasure speaking to you the other night.  You and the rest of the
list really do not know what you missed.

Even though there were only a few listers there, I did get to meet Bob Brown,
Brad the Toyman, and Anise.  The turnout Friday night was fair I thought.

The Healy turnout in Kerrville was nice...great bugeyes, a couple of really
cool box sprite racers, and a whole bunch of nice big healys...

And if that wasn't enough, on a the way down we stopped to look at a dozen
Packards '36 to '57 parked at a resturant, passed 50 or more porches in a row
on a side trip to Fredricksburg, and saw a small caravan (4) of Model A Fords
several times between Comfort and Dallas.

If you missed it, you missed a great time in one of the prettiest parts of
Texas (Bluebonnets were in full bloom), extremely well prepared venison,
vinyl hot dogs, and the best conversations ever...as well as a change to poke
around the cars at Fisher and Elizabeths.

Robert Houston