RE: Longer wheel studs??

To: "'Bryan Vandiver'" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Longer wheel studs??
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:54:27 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Bryan,

I don't know if longer studs in 3/8" are available but you can get 7/16"
long studs. I just bought some Moroso studs at my local speed shop at $12.99
for a package of five (much cheaper than MM). Summit has them for $9.99 I
think. I don't recall the length off-hand but I think they are 2-7/8". That
may be too long though. I'm going to run open ended lug nuts.

Bill Hunt
64 MKII Sprite - HRBYTOY

Does anyone have a good cheap source for longer wheel studs for our cars??

While fitting a set of Minator minilites to my friends sprite, we noticed
that
there is only about 3/8" of the studs showing. This doesn't look all that
safe,
so we would like to fit some studs that are about 1/4" longer than stock.

Regards - Bryan V. (59-bugeye)
San Jose, CA