Midget For Sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget For Sale
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:38:15 -0500 (CDT)
List,
On the way to Kerrville/Comfort TX, last week I passed a car lot in
Wagoner, OK saw a Spridget for sale but did not stop. On the return
trip Monday, I stopped, it is a decent 71/72 Midget for sale by the owner.
 THe asking price is $2800, but I was quoted $2500 to drive it away.

Did not spend much time checking the car, but as I said it looks
pretty decent. No obvious rust, interior good, radio missing,
53K miles on the odometer.  Small rip in the convertible top.

Car is on the "Mr Magic Auto" lot, Wagoner OK, 918-485-0030.
I have no interest nor other knowledge about this vehicle.

Bob