Re: Midget top Supplier

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget top Supplier
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 04:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
Actually, I purchased a top from them. I love it. The
only thing I didn't care for was the length of the
window skirts...could've been a little longer but
still very good.
Gerard...the Pics I sent you have the Caribou Canvas
top on the car. The top took me about 6 hours to
install but that was because I took my time and it was
the first I've ever installed.
If you order from Caribou, expect about a 30 day
waiting period. It could be less depending on when you
get the order in. I say it's worth the wait.

If any one wants to see a closer picture of the top on
my Midget, email me and I'll forward one to you.

I honestly think the canvas ads so much more to the
look of the car over the vinyl tops.

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.