Re: North Meets South (CA) report

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: North Meets South (CA) report
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:06:29 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Unfortunately, I won't be there.  But a word of advice to those who will,
bring plenty of water and your own shade.  I spent the second hottest day
of my life at Buttonwillow a couple of years ago. (The hottest day was at
Edwards AFB watching the shuttle land.)  It will be 15 years until the trees
at Buttonwillow will be large enough to provide any protection from the
sun/wind.

Shawn