British Extravaganza (Was Re: North Meets South (CA) report)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: British Extravaganza (Was Re: North Meets South (CA) report)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:39:22 -0700
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Good point. I was there last weekend, flagging for the the VARA Chevy-Ford
Challeng races, and it was definitely SUNNY. Bring sunscreen and a hat,
plus a chapstick, because it can get pretty windy, too.

FWIW, I've put some excerpts from the event brochure, and a PDF of the car
show entry form on the web at:
        <http://people.qualcomm.com/rsnover/MossInfo.html>
        <http://people.qualcomm.com/rsnover/MossEntry.pdf>

--