Trailer

To: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailer
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:26:21 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Back in September of 98 I talked to Moss about an aluminum car trailer that
had been advertised in their catalog, PN 904-500.  I found that Moss had
discontinued it but they were nice enough to give me the name of the
manufacturer.  I have tried to call them without any success, yet they do
answer the phone with an answering machine.  They are in Paramount, CA, do
any of you CA folks happen to know anything about them or know if they are
still in business?

Ultralight Trailers
7344 Madison Street
Paramount, CA 90723
Les Huddleston
310 373-1146

They had an aluminum trailer (kit) that was just right for a LBC.

Thanks,

Mark
70 Midget
Nashville