Fw: Moving violation points between IL and WI (No LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Moving violation points between IL and WI (No LBC)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:38:45 -0400
Most of the states are now in the "interstate compact" whereby they notifiy
each other of unpaid traffic citations. Your home state, if a member of the
compact, will suspend your license for an unpaid moving violation in another
member state. In Ohio, you also have to pay a reinstatement fee to get the
suspension removed after you pay your out of state ticket. You also get
slammed for high risk insurance due to the suspension.

Fight it and take your chances or pay it. Don't lose the license - the
hassles aren't worth it!

Kent