NO LBC . . . . .Wedding Plans Progress

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO LBC . . . . .Wedding Plans Progress
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 04:29:41 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
I'd like to thank Dan, David, Paul, Kent, Anon!, and even
Frank & Ed for your mostly good information. (Except for
Frank & Ed)  Although Franks might not really be that bad.

Apparently it's illegal to buy liquor in one state and take
it to another for consumption. How did I know? I figure, you
pay whatever tax is on the bottle in the state you buy it
in. Tax is paid, all is well.

NOT so! I'm told by one of the above. Could get arrested for
Tax evasion.  Isn't that something! Of course now that I
know, I shall refrain from committing this infringement.

Anyone know of any good British car shows in New Hampshire
this summer?

George