Re: Its Mine!!!!

To: "Fisher & Elizabeth Jones" <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: Its Mine!!!!
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:24:35 -0400
Cc: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I do have to say that the original 76 was bought in 77 from an insurance
settlement from property her family owned. Then about 3 years ago, after
I put in all the work to get the car running after being parked for 6
years, she read an email I left on the screen on the computer. It was
about what these cars mean to us (I still cannot find it in the archives
tho). Later that day she said she read it and it brought tears to her
eyes and she told me the car was mine - she would never take it from me.
But that was before she found .......

Just glad it is still in my driveway and my daughter is still in my house.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 4/13/00 7:57 PM, fisher@hctc.net made the
profound statement:

>Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!    But .................. I have to say that
>what is mine is definately staying MINE
>
>Elizabeth
>Comfort, TX
>
>At 07:54 PM 4/13/00 -0400, Larry Macy wrote:
>>As of Saturday, April 8, 2000 at 2:15 PM, the Midget is mine and mine
>>alone!! Some may recall the difficult year I have had, but it is drwaing
>>to a close. I signed some documents on Sat and one of them was the
>>transfer of the title to the Midget from our names to mine alone.
>>Yippee!!!
>>
>>I still think it is ironic, she had the mid-life crisis and I got the
>>sports car. LMAO all the way down the twisties.
>>
>>Larry
>>
>>Larry Macy
>>78 Midget
>>
>>Keep your top down and your chin up.
>>
>>Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
>>macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
>>System Manager/Administrator
>>Neuropsychiatry Section
>>Department of Psychiatry
>>University of Pennsylvania
>>3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
>>Philadelphia, PA 19104
>>
>>  Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a
>>question and you're a fool for the rest of your life.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section