Re: LBC of a different type

To: froggi@cdsnet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC of a different type
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:02:48 EDT
In a message dated 04/12/2000 6:35:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
froggi@cdsnet.net writes:

<< Just today I was "told" about a Healey parked under a tarp.  Well I went
 there, turns out to be a '61 MGA.  Any of you familiar with them and
 their value?  It's totally in primer and body seems to be done.  Other
 than that, can't tell much.  So if you can give me any advice... I'd be
 grateful.

 TIA
 WFO Herb
 Keep the sticky side down!

Herb, check with Fisher Jones, he just sold one.  If it helps the floors are
easier to replace and you don't need a welder?  Got a jigsaw?

R. Houston