"Sprite Overview" Review

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: "Sprite Overview" Review
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 09:00:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Spridgeteers,

I got to feeling industrious and just finished, well ahead of schedule, the
draft of the "Sprite Overview" destined for the Austin-Healey Club USA
website (http://www.healey.org) after it has been thoroughly reviewed by
knowledgeable folks.  That's where you come in.

Anyone who would like to help me out by reviewing my draft for accuracy,
clarity and completeness will be most welcome to do so.  It's a Word
document that I will send to you, upon your request, as an attachment.
(Please bear in mind that it is copyrighted.)

If you would be so kind as to help me out, and you can open a Word
attachment, just send me a quick email and I'll get a copy on the way in a
day or two (beginning in an hour or two I'll be away from my computer until
Monday morning).

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Reid "Can't-spell-spridget" Trummel