Re: Two weeks in Europe - Pics

To: froggi@cdsnet.net, tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: Two weeks in Europe - Pics
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 18:22:18 EDT
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, e-type@jag-lovers.org, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/15/2000 4:21:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
froggi@cdsnet.net writes:

<<   All my pics are up so a lot of them are not car
 > related, >>
Trevor:

My wife and I plan to travel to England in the summer of 2001--a week in
London in a flat, and a week in York in a 16th century refurbished cottage.
I am very interested in traveling by rail to Abingdon to visit the MG factory
site.  Thanks for the pics!   Any information you can share that seems
important will be valued.

We are not novices to England--my wife, until last year, led several student
trips to England, Scotland, Ireland, and I accompanied them on two trips.
This will be our first time "on our own" without travelors to be responsible
for.

--David C.