Re: Number plates

To: <hardies@alphalink.com.au>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Number plates
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 12:07:38 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Kevin:

After finding that my first four choices were taken, I managed to get the
tag, "68 AH" here in Georgia.  Apparently someone at the state pen has an
artistic eye, because it came back centered, with our state's Georgia Peach
in the space between the "68" and the "AH".

BTW, even with this tag, I'm constantly being asked "What year is your MG?"

David Sullivan
68 MKIV
Atlanta