Mikey - I can't find you in all this unread e-mail

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Mikey - I can't find you in all this unread e-mail
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 22:13:23 -0400
I know your lurking so:

I have 3 speedos & 2 tachs.  Should I bring them to next pub night?

Martyn

To the list: If you missed the Ancaster Flea market, you missed a good one.
 Mikey missed getting his speedo so what else can i do but check through my
collection......
The Journey, not the destination, becomes a source of wonder.
         (Loreena McKennitt - liner notes - 'The Book of Secrets')