re: Younger Generation

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Younger Generation
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:32:12 -0700 (PDT)
In my basement right now is a Bugeye bonnet in rough
condition (rust free, but rough, waiting to become
PIECES III).  The kids set up a milk crate behind it
for a drivers seat; a drumstick, some modeling clay,
and an old Midget shift knob for a shifter; a swimming
pool "noodle" for a rollbar; and a frisbee for a
steering wheel.  Then we painted "Soave Brothers
Racing" on the bonnet in Krylon...  Mom doesn't quite
get it, but we have taken on the likes of Fangio, Phil
Hill, Nuovolari, Stirling Moss, and Mark Donohue in
Ol' #49 (for Ron Guidry, all you old Yankee baseball
fans)....vroom, vroom indeed!

Ron

http://invites.yahoo.com