Austin A40 Farina For Sale

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Austin A40 Farina For Sale
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:13:41 -0700
Well I came home from work to see the A40 out front with a for sale sign
on it.
I guess my daughter had enough LBCs in her life.
No price on it and she *doesn't want to talk about it*
Well I have no room for another LBC at the moment and if she gets a
"modern" car I will really have no room. I already park my truck in my
neighbors yard.

I am not going to argue with her anymore and I will NOT have to fix her
"modern" car because I don't own (nor want to own) any metric tools and
the only oxygen sensor I know about is on my face between my eyes.

So if anybody is interested in a way cool saloon car with a 1275, 5
speed, power windows, choice of Weber or 1.75 SU, all NOS lights,
chrome, and lots of goodies, email me off the list. I have over $7000
into this car and I know I can not get this much out of it. I do not
want to sell it but it is my daughters car, I have a Bugeye.
Picture at  http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/A40s.jpg
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ