Re: eBay Junk

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: eBay Junk
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 20:09:32 -0500
Cc: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, Spridgets@autox.team.net, toyman@digitex.net
Hello Bryan,

         I'm not too sure how to reply to that.  At 17 I was only really
interested in academics, and virginity was something that my generation
held onto 'til after marriage.    Of course, some of us made some mistakes,
and we kept our virginity for many years after marriage - there is just no
accounting for taste.  It took me a few years to discover that not everyone
marries for the 'right' reasons.

Elizabeth