NON LBC - Thanks a bunch.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NON LBC - Thanks a bunch.
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 12:55:35 -0500
I know that we all say it from time to time, but you have to admit that the
listers on this particular list are something special.  I had lots of
see if he could help over the phone (rather like brain surgery by remote
control), but I think Peter C had the most likely suggestion.  It seems
that there should be a plastic nipple on the end of the slave cylinder push
rod which is missing.  He even came up with the part #.  Our 'local'
dealers don't have it in stock, so we'll get one tomorrow, at the
magnificent cost of $2.  I am just so thankful, if that is indeed the
problem, that we won't have to take the darned transmission off
again.  Thanks for all of your help.

Elizabeth
Feeling calmer in Comfort.