Re: Top ten Spridget things in the UK

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Top ten Spridget things in the UK
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:14:01 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
1:    Throw stones at passing BMW drivers

2:    Buy Rover (Only Americans are rich enough?)

3:    Drink REAL beer until sick

4:    Drink Cider until catatonic

5:    Try and find a straight piece of road longer that 100 yards (There
isn't much)

6:    Rent a modern car and try out the corners

7:    Visit the Millenium Dome in London (Nobody else has gone and we all
want to know if it is as crap as they say)

8:    Pick up the parcel of bits at my house to save the cost of postage to
John J Black in Austin

9:    Remove the silencer and drive hard up the Garw Valley (Incredible
acoustics!!!!!!)

10:    Take a photograph of the prices on gas station signs.  Nobody wil
believe you without proof