Re: Re: Midget parts needed desperatly!!

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Re: Midget parts needed desperatly!!
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:18:45 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey!!! I'm well aware of the year of my car! :o)
Now...:o(

I'm happy for the fact that it's truely a 75 (January
867th car off the Jan. assby. line) I'm Pissed that
someone had um...er..."made" it a 77.

Sigh...what to do. I don't want to stir the pot...I
have too much time and money tied up in it. :o(

Dan

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget