Re: 62 Sprite

To: Mike Ellsworth <mikeells@shianet.org>
Subject: Re: 62 Sprite
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 07:52:11 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
An OS&M will help to a certain degree, other listers may know of books with lots
of pretty pictures (OF CARS!!! YOU SMART @$$e$) Here is a bonnet that is not
QUITE a bugeye but maybe it will be close enough for you, the price seems right.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=314219444
Best of luck, Later   Brad