LBC Wiring/Instruments

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC Wiring/Instruments
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 10:43:31 -0400
Easter Monday, and in Nova Scotia, it's a stat holiday for some, like me,
so it's a bonus day to play with the Midget....

And, clean up some files in my home office. While doing so, I came across
some information that pertains to a question posed on the list with regard
to wiring.

When I installed an OD on my B roadster, I needed the small harnress for
the transmission. I was connected with (no pun) British Wiring Inc. in
Illinois.

The product I received was spectacular. An absolutely perfect harness as
original.

For any of your LBC wiring needs, check out Edwin Cehelnik at 708.481.9050.
I have their "wiring, terminals & sundries" catalogue, and it stocks
practically everything you'd need.

I recall my dealing with Ed to be first rate. Highly recommended, no
financial interest or association etc. etc. - just a good source find to
share with a great list!

Whoa! Here's one more - Smith's gauges incl. bezels. Gauge faces in black,
white - and Magnolia - for MGBs, Midgets, TRs, Minis etc. Located in
Canada, great deals for our US friends and that dollar of yours.

Canadian Automotive Instruments Inc.
33 Boulder Blvd.
Stoney Plain, Alberta
Canada T7Z 1V6   Phone:   403.963.8930   Fax 403.963.8230

Tim Stevenson is the gent I dealt with. Great line of gauges - every, and
anything you'd require.

Again, no financial etc. etc.

For your reference files!

Terry