Shock Conversion?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Shock Conversion?
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:53:30 -0700
Sorry about that last message.  DOH.

I was looking into this front shock conversion at minimania and
thought I would ask if anyone had used it.

http://www.minimania.com/InvDetail.cfm?Item=1600%2FFLD

It seems pretty darn pricey.  Anyone have any other options
that they liked, I would also like to do a conversion to front
disk brakes at the same time.  If I were to find both conversions
at the same place that would be great and may be able to knock
of some bucks.  I may want to do the rear shocks also,
so maybe somewhere that sells all three?

The goal is to feel in control of the car at about 65-70 mph.

BTW. If I ever were to sell this car on EBAY, I would unsubscribe
from this list.  The disections are agony.

Thanks,

Dan Mullis
http://www.ncal.verio.com/~djames/car.html