Re: From MG Classifieds

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <fprodget@yahoo.com>, <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: From MG Classifieds
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:51:00 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
do not overlook bird in hand or virginville pa.  and hey!  i dated a lady
from paradise, ended up with a tatoo from that experience.  but what an
experience it was..........ahhh memories.

chuck.
now back to your previously schedualed program.  spridgets and widgets ,
which goes in the can and which can get you in the can?................   :)
.