Portable CD players (only a little LBC content)

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Portable CD players (only a little LBC content)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:40:50 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
On a road trip last year in my Frogeye (LBC content) I borrowed my son's
portable CD player so I could have some tunes en route.

(Yes, I know I shouldn't, yes it might be dangerous cuz I might not hear the
big rig bearing down on me, etc. etc.........)

The CD player did not have anti-shock, so would skip frequently according to
how rough the road was.

I'm going to buy my own player, and I'm wondering if anyone knows if 10
seconds of anti-shock is enough, or if I should go for 40 sec?

Thanks in advance,

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)