Rambling - LBC related

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rambling - LBC related
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:13:37 -0400
Just taking a break from working on the Bugeye. The list hasn't had any
activity in about four hours or so. Thought I'd make sure it was still
working. All I have to do is hook up the fuel line and I should be able to
start it with the SUs on it.

Went out looking for a part for my daughter's car (for the right price)
yesterday. Visited about 5 junkyards. Found an MGB GT, a Spitfire and
something interesting, a TR 250. The junkyard owner said he'd take $400 for
the TR. The body is not too bad, has no windshield, interior or top. I'm
thinking motor swap - V8 maybe???? Common sense says forget about it, I've
got enough projects in my life. Then again, you don't find a restorable TR
250 for $400 everyday!!

Well, I need to run some fuel line. Later all!