SWAG members going to Monterey-a request

To: Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG members going to Monterey-a request
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 16:49:32 -0700
Cc: Patrick Elliott <patrick.elliott@attws.com>, Rick Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>, Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
    Any SWAG members going to Monterey I have a request.  If anyone is
going and has the space, Larry Miller has a 1098 block for me.  I would
like to try to get this block a little bit closer to Sacramento, as it
does not look favorable for me to get to Monterey for the show and get
together, as much as I would like to go.

If anyone is going in a vehicle that would allow them to pick it up and
will be coming my way, I would be in your debt. It doesn't have to come
all the way here, just a little closer, say within a two hour radius.
I would be willing to trade some legal services for your effort.

Thanks,

Steve.
P.S.  The '79 has been sold to a lady in NV who saw the posting and fell
in love with it.  She is coming in two weeks to pick it up.
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
|   Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."