Re: Another tire size thread

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com, froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: Another tire size thread
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 18:27:51 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I just purchased a set of 13 x 6 four spoke Vega GT
wheels and they fit over the front hubs with no
problem. However, back in the 70's I had an autocross
midget and used the standard 13 x 5 Vega wheel and
remember having to enlarge the center hole to fit over
the front hubs.

John Holliday
67 Fprod street sprite