Blessed are the Bugeyes

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Blessed are the Bugeyes
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 07:36:39 -0700 (PDT)
This weekend I showed the Bugeye at the Scottish Games in Woodland CA along
with other cars from the Sacramento area USBCC.  Though I was able to park
next to a big Healey, most of the cars in attendance were Triumphs. I was
plesantly surprised that the bugeye got most of the attention and comments.
Two people had long reminiscences about their 'bugeye years' and two others
put me onto leads to stored bugeyes.  I began to understand how Frank C. got
so many Sprites.  Kind of a variation of "Build it and they will come"  The
best part was when they escorted the line of LBCs out at the end of the day
with an electric cart.  Our impromptu parade drew lots of attention.

Note: I thought the Caber-tossing men in kilts were huge, but you should
have seen the Caber-tossing women!  One of those in your passenger seat and
you don't need a jack OR and engine puller.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 Bugeye