Monterey British Car Show Participant Invitation

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monterey British Car Show Participant Invitation
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 11:02:38 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Just thought I would repeat this for anyone who might have missed it over
the weekend. I know there are some who only email from work.

Sandi and I would like to invite any listers that are going to be in
Monterey Saturday for the British car show on Sunday, to our house Saturday
afternoon/evening/night. We will provide the food and drinks and children
are welcome.

If you have not already done so, please let me know so that I can get a head
count.

Those of you that are not coming until Sunday we will see at the car show.

Sure hope the good weather continues. This weekend was fantastic, bright,
beautiful, in the low 80's with a slight breeze off the ocean. Perfect LBC
weather.

As soon as I get a handle on who will be here we can work out arrangements
on where to meet on Saturday in PG. Rick noted that they were going to try
to meet up in PG at around 10:30 Saturday morning to register and pick up
the show packets. I don't think I will be able to get there that early but
will try.

Does anyone know what the event organizers have planned for official
Saturdays activities?

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com