Re: The Garage

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Garage
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 23:36:06 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm getting frightening visions of a bunch of Spridget guys getting up from
the throw away couch, standing at the "right height" trough/sink/'parts'
washer--surrounded in gravel along the side of "the garage"
saying..."whoosh  you really do only rent it..."

I'm doomed.

Bought a new BFH today though.

Listers wrote:

<<No one mentioned the "mens" room! >>

<<but the sink was set at *the right height>>

<<Gravel outside the door works.>>

<<standard ballasts poop out >>

<<Spackle buckets! >>

<<In my younger bar-hopping days, my buddy was arrested and thrown in the
> clink  overnight because he used the sink instead of the urinal >>

<<crowded shore (beach for the rest of the world) bars, when the urinals
> >  were occupied people would just use the sink. >>

<<we go camping.  Nobody seems to mind when we pee wherever the urge
> hits us.>>

Dan O'Shea
68 Sprite
Poughkeepsie, NY