Re: Garage lights and work bench (NO LBC)

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Garage lights and work bench (NO LBC)
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 23:52:43 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
You didn't mention the type of door. Does it have windows? Is it a roll
up? One of the big one piece doors? I have seen lights shining through
the door windows and also mounted where the door rolls above it.
Halogens on a stand are workable too.
One of my favorites was the lights nounted above the door on the outside
used to light up the drive. Mounted properly they can be aimed to shine
in the door...just loosen the swivels!
Bruce Lowry