Re: Whahappened?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Whahappened?
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 12:26:21 EDT
Yo, Chris
             Remember - just a few minutes earlier that day - talking to
yourself in that oh, so smug tone you use when you think I'm not around.....
admiring your handiwork, praising your car's incredible reliability
streak....?  Think of it as a wake up call in lieu of a dope slap. Next time
I make an appearance, it'll be complete with smoke and thunder....  Remember,
just because the radio doesn't work, don't think I can't hear you.......
                                         The Prince of Darkness
                                          OFFDIMFLICKER@LIGHTSOUT.COM  (c1999)