Re: running red lights

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: running red lights
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 15:16:35 EDT
Do I get anything for confessing to being a habitual speeder, occasional
double white line crosser, and whose highest personal speed on the Queen's
highway is more than double the national speed limit (obviously not achieved
in a Spridget)?

BUT, I am slow in the wet, build up areas and near schools.

Daniel1312

 writes:

<< But I give you full credit for guts and honesty when you say your
 final answer is that you never ever have exceeded the speed limit
 on purpose.